The year is 2127, a world after the apocalypse. The civilization we know today no longer exists. The shadow of annihilation is shining over humanity. They are the only hope to save our endangered species. This is the backdrop to this adventure full of challenges, trials and exciting tasks.
The great goal: the salvation of mankind.
ADA is a variable serious business game that provides HR, training and product development, communication or recruitment departments with an effective business game framework to make communication, training or employee onboarding an interesting and exciting experience with which employees identify.
ADA forms the media framework for creating individual company-specific serious business games. We advise you individually. Create the storyline and the didactic processes in a workshop with you, so that your new product, your on-boarding process or new IT system introduction becomes a real experience for your employees!
The training ADA is currently available in the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese , Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Dutch.
Approximate training duration: Graphic adventure 3 hours + client content
Characteristics of the Serious Business Game:
- Learn with game based didactic methods.
- Applicable and practical contents.
- Results-oriented learning with revolutionary gamification technologies.
- Use the simulations for experience-based learning.
- Flexible, intuitive to use, fast and easy to train.
- An exciting gamification storyline facilitates targeted learning.
- A unique learning experience!
The developed game-based learning method is a
combination of 3 elements:
- High quality content equivalent to a two-day
on-site course, with a strong practical focus
that is useful and directly applicable to the
- The use of gamification techniques in terms
of story telling, ranking motivation, scoring,
different learning and game levels, and
incentives through recognition and awards.
This makes the training a motivating and
exciting learning experience. This directly
promotes the intrinsic motivation to learn on
your and your employees’ side.
- Practical exercises that allow you as a
participant to practice directly in a safe and
motivating environment and to implement
the practical knowledge. You will receive
detailed feedback in the form of individual
- Useful contents. Leadership, negotiation, time management, personal productivity and customer service. Skills with direct impact.
- Gamification storytelling, rewards and levels to develop commitment. Rankings and challenges to increase participant motivation.
- Safe environment so that the employee can practice and receive feedback for improvement.
Who is ADA intended for?
ADA can be used by all employees who need to learn new content on products, processes, IT system introductions, during the onboarding process of new employees or new regulations.
Thus, ADA can be used as a business game for any corporate department, such as human resources, sales and after-sales departments, marketing and communication, finance and controlling, IT department, administration or production.
With this game, employees learn new content effectively and efficiently on the one hand, and on the other hand you develop your employees’ use of digital media in accordance with your corporate strategy. In this way you make your teams fit in the age of digitalization.
ADA provides the media framework for creating individual, company-specific serious business games. Here we advise you individually. In a workshop with you, we create the storyline and the didactic processes so that your new product, your on-boarding process or new IT system introduction becomes a real experience for your employees!
How do you make it work? What are the IT requirements?
- The only thing you need to use this business game training is an end device with internet access.
- You can access our performance-optimised business game platform at any time, from anywhere in the world via your individual user profile or integrate the business game training into your LMS (Cornerstone, Moodle, SAP Success Factors, etc.).
- You will receive regular reports on the progress of your participants and training groups. This allows you to keep an overview at all times and motivate your teams in a goal-oriented manner.