MERCHANTS: Serious Business Game for communication and social competence
Didactic objective MERCHANTS – Successful promotion and development of interdisciplinary competences:
- Personal competence (self-perception, self-regulation)
- Social competence (social perception, cooperation, dealing with conflicts, intercultural understanding)
- Learning competence (problem solving, handling new media)
- Language competence (communication skills)
Students effectively and practically strengthen their communication, moderation and negotiation skills by interacting with different discussion and negotiation partners.
Methodology – This learning simulation focuses on efficient extension of negotiation skills and conflict management:
- Confident development of successful partnerships
- Putting the needs and interests of the other person into perspective
- Solution-oriented handling of conflicts, creation of «win-win situations
- Learning of communicative strategies and analytical thinking
- Evaluation of self-perception
Offer your students a realistic tool for the development of personal and professional skills. Especially for career starters with an interest in business and trade, the simulator offers great fun in learning and personal development in a world of digital globalization.