Registration is already possible from 01 July 2022. From now on you can use the 28 Gamified Trainings from the Audit Training Camp for 12 months.
Kick-off is from 23 October until the close of play on 05 November 2022. The award ceremony will take place on 07 November.
What interests you?
1 click on the respective question takes you directly to the particular content
- How can I register?
- Which gamified trainings are included?
- What is the match plan?
- Why participate in the Audit Championship?
- What are the IT-requirements?
- What is the Gamification Storyline of Audit Champion?
- Gamified Training Methodology?
- Practical use cases?
- Insights Gameplay TV?
- Advantages for you and your team?
- FAQ about the Audit Championship?
Start right now, register by Sep23. Oct. at the latest, you will get access to 27 gamified trainings with a total of 85 CPE for 12 months plus Global Audit Championship participation additional 5 CPE . Currently registration for the reduced preferential price of 165,- Euro. [Period of use max. 31 July, 2023]
…of Audit Championship Participants
Preview Audit Championship
How to learn smart?
– This is a unique chance within the digital transformation to bring all Internal Auditors together globally. –
How does it work? | Be part of this Unique Audit Movement!
++ Start right now, register and get access to 28 trainings with a total of 80 CPE for 12 months.
++ Plus, including access to the Global Audit Championship Training with 5 CPE, START 23rd Oct. 2022.
++ Plus, including 2 Ethic CPE training PLURAL about Diversity Audit
++ The gamified trainings are available in up to 15 languages, min. EN, FR, ES and DE.
++ Preparation Training Package + Global Audit Championship at the currently reduced price of 165 Euro.
++ As a (private) single user you simply register here or via the button here on the right side. You can use different payment methods.
++ As an official TEAM of 3 participants, you can get a discount, click here or via the button on the right side.
++ As a corporate customer, possibly with multiple employees, we kindly ask you to fill out the registration form below. Afterwards we will send you an invoice, which you can pay via your company’s accounting.
++ In both cases you will receive a confirmation email from our Customer Success Team.
++ Within 48 hours after receipt of payment we will activate your training account and then you can start right away.
++ Earn 85+ CPEs in 2022 and 2023 | Use the 28 gamified trainings during a 12-month term.
++ Learning must be FUN! | More engaging learning yields more motivation.
++ On demand | For you to choose, anytime, anywhere at your personal learning speed.
++ Experiential learning | You get instant takeaway of knowledge for use in the workplace.
++ Smart Learning | The Internal Auditors of today require changing competencies.
++ Technology is a game changer | Serious Business Game Training permits for global learning in multiple languages. All Gamified trainings are always available in English, Spanish, French and German. In addition, we already offer numerous in Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian.
Start right now, register by 23 Oct. at the latest
++ Get access to 28 trainings with a total of 85 CPE for 12 months.
++ Plus, including access to the Global Audit Championship Training with 5 CPE, START 23rd Oct. 2022.
++ So there is the possibility to use the training in 2022 and 2023, period of use max. 31 July, 2023
++ The gamified trainings are available in up to 15 languages. All Serious Business Game Trainings are available in English, French, Spanish and German. Further languages are Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Arabic, Dutch, Chinese, Turkish, Russian, Croatian, Serbian and Bulgarian.
++ Currently registration for the reduced preferential price of 165,- Euro.
Be fast and make sure you get the maximum access!
- You are interested in digital transformation and networking. Enhance the reputation of internal audit!
- Learn the latest Internal Audit Methodology-Know-how.
- Try Serious Business Game Training live and experience the motivating effect.
- Use the simulations to increase the learning speed.
- Think outside the box, learn SMART in disruptive times of digital transformation.
++ Watch the latest videos of the finalists of the audit national teams, click HERE
++ Follow the latest news and insights on LinkedIn, click here for direct forwarding
++ You like to see, what Top 5 Global Internal Audit Leaders say about the motivation of Gamified Training. Click HERE.
- The only thing you need is an end device with internet access, to use the business game training.
- You can access our performance-optimised business game platform at any time, from anywhere in the world via your individual user profile.
- The transfer performance is technically fastest with Google Chrome, or Firefox. Any internet browser will work.
- For better performance and greater learning experience, please clear your cache memory in the internet browser in advance.
- You can re-join at any time and also just train for 5 mins and return at the last spot in a hop-on, hop-off modus.
- Everybody could take part as a single participant as well as in a team of 3 people. If you participate in a team, you automatically participate in the individual competition.
- In the Global Audit Qualifying Tournament, we find out the 50 best participants globally, who will then compete in the Grand Final in January 2023. Start on 23 October and finish on 05 November.
- Award categories: We will show continuously all MVP of each country, each continent and of course the Top 20 Internal Auditors worldwide. Follow us for latest news on Linkedin. Click here.
- The grand final will take place from 14 January to 28 January 2023. The Top 50 Internal Auditors worldwide and the Top 20 Teams will participate in the Grand Final of the Global Audit Championship based on the new ESG Audit Serious Business Game.
Characteristics of Serious Business Game Training
+ Use the simulations for experience-based learning.
+ Flexible, intuitive to use, fast and easy to train.
+ Learn with game based didactic methods.
+ Applicable and practical audit contents.
+ Results-oriented learning with revolutionary gamification technologies.
+ Exciting gamification storylines facilitate targeted learning.
++ A unique learning experience!
The serious business game training “Audit Champion” has been designed especially for the Global Audit Championship. Gamification storyline: You are the right candidate! Your current Chief Audit Executive has nominated you. Your boss is convinced that you have what it takes! You have the chance to apply for the position of Chief Audit Executive in the newly established subsidiary in the Group. The competition is fierce, there are applicants from outside the company and from other legal entities within the company. You can do it and you are up to the challenge! 7 audit methodology training sessions (within the audit business game) prepare you for the big final training level (within the audit business game) when you will face the questions of the audit committee members.
Audit Champion trains and tests your Internal Audit know-how! You will receive 7 training sessions on different internal audit methodology topics. In these topics you will be challenged during the gamified training and prepared for the grand finale in the Serious Business Game Training: Audit Champion.
The Audit Championship is a unique learning experience. During the Serious Business Game Training at the Global Audit Championship, your know-how and skills will be trained in the following areas, among others:
- Audit Risk Assessment Know-how
- Operational Audit Techniques
- Audit Report Writing
- Audit Engagement Management
- Audit mindset as trusted advisor
- Governance Processes
- Analyses of risk mitigating actions
- Audit Interview Techniques
- Exciting Code of Ethics questions
- Audit Quality Gates, Quality Assurance and Improvement
Be part of it! Be part of something bigger! Audit Championship!
The developed game-based learning methodology is a combination of 3 elements:
- Experiential learning: High quality content equivalent to an on-site course, with a strong practical focus that is useful and directly applicable to the internal audit work.
- The use of gamification techniques in terms of story telling, ranking motivation, scoring, different learning and game levels, and incentives through recognition and awards. This makes the training a motivating and exciting learning experience. This directly promotes the intrinsic motivation to learn on your and your employees’ side.
- Practical exercises that allow you as a participant to practice directly in safe and motivating environment and to implement the practical audit knowledge. You will receive detailed feedback in the form of individual learning loops.
++ What are the technical requirements?
You need only internet access and an internet browser to participate. Optimally Google Chrome, since the performance is best.
++ What does Summer Training Camp stand for?
On the one hand, it is a great offer, because the training set would otherwise cost 890, – Euros, so a great preferential price of 145,- Euros currently and cost advantage. On the other hand, the trainings in the Summer Training Camp Portfolio are intended to give you the opportunity to optimally prepare for the Global Audit Championship in October. So you already have all the knowledge and skills you need to get started!
++ When does the Global Audit Championship Qualifying start for all Internal Auditors worldwide?
You can benefit/ use right now all 27 trainings from the Summer Training Camp right now for 12 months duration until max. 31 Juy 2023. The specific training “Audit Champion”, which will only be unlocked for 2 weeks during the Global Audit Championship, will start on 23 October, 2022. Kick-off is from 23 October until the close of play on 05 November 2022. The award ceremony will take place on 07 November.
++ Who can participate?
It is an open tournament with the goal of spotlighting the reputation and digital relevance of internal auditing. Everybody could take part as a single participant as well as in a team of 3 people. If you participate in a team, you automatically participate in the individual competition.
++ Do I have to attend the Audit Championship at a certain time?
You can participate completely time and location independent, when it suits you best, whether in the morning at 8:00 or after lunch or in the evening on the sofa. …till the end of the Global Audit Championships, please see the overview.
++ We are looking for the best Internal Auditors! Where can I see the latest information?
Please follow us on Linkedin. Click here. We continuously show the latest country rankings with the best Internal Auditors, the best placed on each continent and of course the Top 10 best worldwide.
++ How many internal auditors are a team?
Always 3 Internal Auditors can form a team and register together. Alternatively, this can be done afterwards via our Customer Success Team.
++ When will the grand final of the Global Audit Championship take place?
The grand final will take place from 14 January to 28 January 2023. The Top 50 Internal Auditors worldwide and the Top 20 Teams will participate in the Grand Final of the Global Audit Championship.
++ For warm-up, can I try out a gamified training before the Audit Championship starts?
Yes, through the Summer Training Camp there are numerous trainings available for you to try out in advance and get a good feeling for gamified trainings.
Strategic Think Tank in digitalization of audit business education
The Audit Research Center is a university spin-off. We focus on networking between science and practice. Audit-Championship provides thought leadership and innovative methods to support its customers across all industries in digital transformation. We support audit departments globally as well as national Internal Audit associations with yearly 1.800+ training days and transformation services along an internal audit knowledge value chain.
Today, we are trusted cross-functionally by more than 428,000 end-users in 12 languages. The Serious Business Game trainings are a unique opportunity to combine motivation with digital transformation in the training sector.