Greater Results Through Negotiation
– Achieving cooperation and resolving conflict in the Audit Process –
In today’s complex international business environment, auditors must successfully overcome two major communication challenges: Maximizing cooperation with audit clients AND navigating between Audit’s position and the audit client’s position on audit findings and recommendations.
This workshop aims at improving negotiation skills, persuading, and building relationships entirely from an audit point of view. The foundations of professionalism, the audit process, and the nature of audit findings will all be addressed. Tactics, techniques and language to optimize cooperation, deal with difficult audit clients, and overcome resistance to findings and recommendations will contribute to the auditor’s future success in interviews, closing meetings and findings resolution.
- Understand the importance of persuading and negotiating to achieve a successful audit outcome
- Learn and practice relevant strategies and tactics to negotiate in an audit environment
- Increase confidence and abilities when negotiating and resolving conflict in English
- Persuading and negotiating in an audit context
- Building rapport and relationships
- Understanding negotiation styles
- Planning and the negotiation process
- Resolving findings and stakeholder needs
- Employing negotiating tactics for auditors
- Dealing with difficult audit clients
- Overcoming resistance
Audit-Championship is a university spin-off. We focus on networking between science and practice. Audit-Championship provides thought leadership and innovative methods to support its customers across all industries in digital transformation. We support audit departments globally as well as national Internal Audit associations with yearly 1.800+ training days and transformation services along an internal audit knowledge value chain.
Inhouse Training on demand
Conditions and Price
Get in touch with us, we look forward to developing a great training event and didactical concept for you and your internal audit team.
Didactics | Methodology
We train you and your team on-site, or we can train you online worldwide in the form of a Virtual Training Series: Interactive lecture, discussion, practical example, case studies, reflection.
ENJOY THE TRAINING
After entering your contact data, we are happy to support you in a timely manner and will be in touch with you within the next 48 hours.