Audit CRM – Knowledge & Relationship Management
– audit-strategy success by means of institutionalized and structured customer relationship management –
In particular, qualitative items of information regarding audit objects are required in addition to quantitative data derived from IT-analysis tools in order to conduct focused audit-knowledge management. This task necessitates a structured audit-relationship-management (ARM) approach within the framework of a risk-oriented cycle and a continually structured or template-based meeting log. Structured institutionalization enables a standardized comparison of audit objects for further risk-oriented examination and resource planning. At the same time, the auditor’s knowledge is based particularly upon comprehensive information management. In order to process these accumulated items of information – partially from various discussions – into knowledge, much time and storage capacity often is required. In this effort, an institutionalized and interlinked process with regard to information sources and filing locations is required for the implementation of an adequate audit-knowledge management process. The option of a rolling-audit plan is generated as a by-product from the continuous performance of ARM.
From a strategic standpoint, ARC supports its clients on a company-tailored basis in developing their audit operations into a “learning organization.” This provides substantial assistance for the preparation and performance of the actual audit. At the same time, ARC demonstrates to clients how to achieve enhanced audit effectiveness (impact) and efficiency (economy), strengthened communications across team boundaries as well as improved (upgraded) quality assurance regarding audit-internal processes.
- Starting point: State-of-the-art CRM methodology
- Audit relationship management: active comparison of case studies from peer-review audits
- Focused risk-oriented audit planning and performance by means of structured information on the audit object
- Institutionalization of the audit-relationship-management approach
- Topic-related methodology congruent with the risk-assessment structure
- Formulation of a knowledge-management strategy
- Uniform procedures for procurement of knowledge and information
- Uniform procedures for furnishing knowledge and enhancing availability of knowledge
- Promotion of active knowledge use by staff
- Formulation of a concept for incorporating an integrated information system into audit-relevant examination processes
Audit-Championship is a university spin-off. We focus on networking between science and practice. Audit-Championship provides thought leadership and innovative methods to support its customers across all industries in digital transformation. We support audit departments globally as well as national Internal Audit associations with yearly 1.800+ training days and transformation services along an internal audit knowledge value chain.
Get in touch with us, we look forward to developing a great training event and didactical concept for you and your internal audit team.
We train you and your team on-site, or we can train you online worldwide in the form of a Virtual Training Series: Interactive lecture, discussion, practical example, case studies, reflection.
After entering your contact data, we are happy to support you in a timely manner and will be in touch with you within the next 48 hours.