Risk-Oriented Audit Universe
– formative options for the risk-oriented audit universe –
Subsequent to completion of the management coaching or workshop, participants are in a position to implement the newest techniques in risk-oriented audit planning as well as the structuring of an audit universe in a practical audit environment. Discussions with participants within the coaching framework focus especially on consistent networking of the various stages that comprise the audit-planning process. These include the audit universe and landscape as well as multiple-year and one-year planning. Furthermore, discussion topics include the implementation of risk categorization within operative audit planning and performance as well as deliberations regarding individual levels of the company.
- Current risk-oriented audit planning – methods and formative options
- Components of risk-oriented audit planning
- Varying cluster approaches for structuring an audit universe or an audit landscape
- Risk-evaluation classifications and their consequences for the performance of an audit
- Discussion and illustration of typical difficulties in the formulation of thoroughly risk-oriented audit-examination planning
- Potential areas of cooperation with other administrative departments
- Creation of a continual audit-universe structure independent of corporate evolution
- Options for focused assignments of staff according to key risk areas
- Integration and implementation of the acquired audit techniques within the participants’ own audit environment
Audit-Championship is a university spin-off. We focus on networking between science and practice. Audit-Championship provides thought leadership and innovative methods to support its customers across all industries in digital transformation. We support audit departments globally as well as national Internal Audit associations with yearly 1.800+ training days and transformation services along an internal audit knowledge value chain.
Get in touch with us, we look forward to developing a great training event and didactical concept for you and your internal audit team.
We train you and your team on-site, or we can train you online worldwide in the form of a Virtual Training Series: Interactive lecture, discussion, practical example, case studies, reflection.
After entering your contact data, we are happy to support you in a timely manner and will be in touch with you within the next 48 hours.