Governance Examinaton of Strategic Risks
– auditing beyond the risk strategy –
The audit function bears the regulatory obligation to examine risk management operations as well as the risk strategy that has been developed in accordance with the company’s business strategy. Based on international best-practice approaches and case studies, coaching participants learn to audit the governance or management and monitoring system in a strategically foresighted manner.
Upon course completion, participants are acquainted with typical points of weakness and risks relating to various governance structures. Thus, they are capable of analyzing these in a practical audit environment as well as conceptualize audit-solution recommendations.
- Common corporate governance structures
- International and national requirements of companies and the relevant planning universe or planning landscape
- Options for orchestrating and auditing an enterprise risk management operation
- Audit approaches for the governance system or for the management and monitoring system
- Lessons learned from the Sarbanes-Oxley effect: the company-level controls audit
- Audit approaches based on Basel III and the German Accounting Law Modernization Act (Bilanzrechtsmodernisierungsgesetz = BilMoG)
- Case study: governance auditing in practice
- Structure of a comprehensive audit approach for practical application in an audit environment
- Integration and implementation of auditing techniques into the risk-oriented audit procedures of an individual audit
Audit-Championship is a university spin-off. We focus on networking between science and practice. Audit-Championship provides thought leadership and innovative methods to support its customers across all industries in digital transformation. We support audit departments globally as well as national Internal Audit associations with yearly 1.800+ training days and transformation services along an internal audit knowledge value chain.
Inhouse Training on demand
Conditions and Price
Get in touch with us, we look forward to developing a great training event and didactical concept for you and your internal audit team.
Didactics | Methodology
We train you and your team on-site, or we can train you online worldwide in the form of a Virtual Training Series: Interactive lecture, discussion, practical example, case studies, reflection.
ENJOY THE TRAINING
After entering your contact data, we are happy to support you in a timely manner and will be in touch with you within the next 48 hours.