Added-Value Internal Auditing Chain
– effective and efficient arrangement of workflows and their interaction within the internal audit –
The goal of this consulting module is to become acquainted with and understand the added-value internal auditing chain along with its various options of configuration in primary and secondary sub-processes as well as the benefits and disadvantages which arise as a result.
ARC consultants provide support so that course participants can orient their own audit processes according to their individual company’s requirements. For this purpose, the interaction between supporting activities and core auditing activities – so-called primary activities – should be coordinated as optimally as possible. In this regard, particularly the respective form of organization and size of staff within the organizational structure are to be taken into account for the efficient and effective achievement of a target-focused audit result at the conclusion of the process chain.
Numerous previous consulting mandates enable ARC to provide course participants with various practical examples as reference models in a benchmarking comparison according to branch of business and focus of audit objectives.
- Starting point: fundamentals of the added-value chain according to Michael Eugene Porter
- The procedural system and interaction between internal audit’s primary and secondary activities in a practical environment
- Internal audit’s generic process models
- Illustration and discussion of various best-practice process chains and organizational forms regarding internal audit
- Practical comparison by means of benchmarking examples and orientation according to branch of business
- Analysis of framework parameters and the corporate network
- Orientation of the audit sub-processes according to company-specific requirements
- Determination of appropriate organizational forms for a company’s audit operations
- Support in the documentation of processes – for example, in an audit manual
- Specification of quality parameters
- Support of implementation upon request
Audit-Championship is a university spin-off. We focus on networking between science and practice. Audit-Championship provides thought leadership and innovative methods to support its customers across all industries in digital transformation. We support audit departments globally as well as national Internal Audit associations with yearly 1.800+ training days and transformation services along an internal audit knowledge value chain.
Get in touch with us, we look forward to developing a great training event and didactical concept for you and your internal audit team.
We train you and your team on-site, or we can train you online worldwide in the form of a Virtual Training Series: Interactive lecture, discussion, practical example, case studies, reflection.
After entering your contact data, we are happy to support you in a timely manner and will be in touch with you within the next 48 hours.