Quality & Performance Review
– catalysts for quality and performance by means of international standards –
Within this module, ARC conducts quality and performance reviews for its clients according to standards set by the auditing field’s global professional association, the Institute for Internal Auditors (IIA) or the respective adjunct national requirements of the IIA Austria, the German Institute for Internal Auditing (Deutsches Institut für Interne Revision = DIIR) and the Institute of Internal Auditing Switzerland = IIAS / Schweizerischer Verband für Interne Revision = SVIR). The performance of a quality assessment according to IIA Standard 1312 at least every five years has been demanded by the IIA and national audit-profession associations. Besides the fulfillment of these demands, the performance of clients’ audits aus well as the relevant processes are the priority among ARC’s concerns.
Over the course of a quality assurance review, ARC’s methodic procedure is oriented on the IIA’s best practices as well as specifications made by national audit associations. The ARC performance review provides clients with strategic impulses and references for furthering the advancement of one’s internal audit operations.
ARC structures the results in a modular fashion in a 10-segment package. This approach, which already has been conducted for a number of companies in various branches of business, is subdivided into the following components:
- Functional orientation of the audit
- Audit-services portfolio
- Audit techniques
- Cooperation with other parties
- Quality management
- IT equipment
- Staff development
- Organizational structure
In addition to a quality certification, course participants also receive a documented analysis of strengths and weaknesses that provides detailed development roadmaps for achieving enhanced performance. In order to facilitate the effective and efficient launch of a client’s audit operations, ARC gladly provides support regarding implementation as well.
- Joint definition of the quality assessment’s scope
- Coordination of the chronological sequence of individual milestones and contacts
- Inspection of documents and selection of interview partners for audit-client feedback
- Analysis and evaluation of current status
- Expansion of the general quality-assurance review by means of the 10 performance modules
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses within a peer-review comparison
- Examples in the form of best-in-class procedures
- Detailed approaches for the further development of clients’ own audit operations
- Support in the implementation of various strategy initiatives
Audit-Championship is a university spin-off. We focus on networking between science and practice. Audit-Championship provides thought leadership and innovative methods to support its customers across all industries in digital transformation. We support audit departments globally as well as national Internal Audit associations with yearly 1.800+ training days and transformation services along an internal audit knowledge value chain.
Inhouse Training on demand
Conditions and Price
Get in touch with us, we look forward to developing a great training event and didactical concept for you and your internal audit team.
Didactics | Methodology
We train you and your team on-site, or we can train you online worldwide in the form of a Virtual Training Series: Interactive lecture, discussion, practical example, case studies, reflection.
ENJOY THE TRAINING
After entering your contact data, we are happy to support you in a timely manner and will be in touch with you within the next 48 hours.