Indicator-Supported Quality Management & Monitoring
– focused expansion of quality management and control within the internal audit function –
In support of qualitative audit control, course participants receive a broad overview of options for surveying quality indicators. These also are in conformance with quality assessment (QA) standard established by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), the Quality Self-Assessment Tool (Q-SAT) developed by the Institute of Internal Auditing Switzerland = IIAS / Schweizerischer Verband für Interne Revision = SVIR) and the relevant standard issued by the German Institute for Internal Auditing (Deutsches Institut für Interne Revision = DIIR). This selection of indicators enables clients to measure the success of their audit operations continuously throughout the course of the audit process. On the basis of these prerequisites, clients can advance the development of their audit operations in a structured manner and communicate with their staff regarding strengths and weaknesses within the audit process.
- Definition of the terms “quality” and “quality management” (QM)
- Methods for establishing a quality-management system
- Demands of national and international standards regarding up-to-date quality management within the audit function
- Which stakeholder groups within a company demand quality management from the internal audit function?
- Analysis of internal audit’s added-value chain
- Methodic modular system for identifying significant interfaces
- Requirements for a comprehensive QM cockpit
- Target-group-oriented analysis of various QM-benchmarking indicators
- Relevant issues and measurement approaches for meaningful QM within the internal audit function
- Establishment of a key-performance-indicator (KPI) approach throughout the primary and secondary process chains
- Creation of meaningful framework conditions
- Detailed options for the implementation of audit operations in a practical environment
Audit-Championship is a university spin-off. We focus on networking between science and practice. Audit-Championship provides thought leadership and innovative methods to support its customers across all industries in digital transformation. We support audit departments globally as well as national Internal Audit associations with yearly 1.800+ training days and transformation services along an internal audit knowledge value chain.
Get in touch with us, we look forward to developing a great training event and didactical concept for you and your internal audit team.
We train you and your team on-site, or we can train you online worldwide in the form of a Virtual Training Series: Interactive lecture, discussion, practical example, case studies, reflection.
After entering your contact data, we are happy to support you in a timely manner and will be in touch with you within the next 48 hours.