Audit Strategy Maps – ISO 9001
– enhanced audit performance by means of focused audit control –
This consulting module supports clients in effectively controlling their audit processes and in establishing a “managed-audit” process architecture in line with the capability maturity model integration (CMMI) process-improvement approach.
Along with its clients, ARC formulates an audit strategy map for primary and secondary processes along the auditing function’s added-value chain. In this process, ARC consultants employ the balanced-scorecard model developed by Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton. The ARC team has expanded this basic model by means of audit strategy maps and modules in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard related to quality-management systems as defined by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). This facilitates a flexible form of adaptation for comprehensive control of an internal audit in conformance with the requirements regarding quality assessment defined in the national and international audit standards established by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), the IIA Austria, the German Institute for Internal Auditing (Deutsches Institut für Interne Revision = DIIR) and the Institute of Internal Auditing Switzerland = IIAS / Schweizerischer Verband für Interne Revision = SVIR).
- Starting point: strategy maps
- Strategic localization of audit operations on the basis of company-specific requirements
- Current trends in process management within the audit function and various options for its design
- The balanced scorecard (BSC) as a control instrument for the internal audit function
- Focus options regarding a risk-oriented audit strategy map with respect to audit processes
- Analysis of cause-and-effect chains within internal audit operations from four analytical perspectives: staff, processes, audit stakeholders and finances
- Practical examples for active comparison from peer-review audits
- Portfolio of proven-in-practice indicators for varying control perspectives: budgeting, audit-process quality, staff development and training, demand for audit services and client perspective
- Approaches for direct implementation in an operative audit-practice environment – including within the framework of an audit case study
- Preparation for ISO 9001 certification
- Integration and implementation of the control methods learned – with regard to course participants’ own company audit environment
Audit-Championship is a university spin-off. We focus on networking between science and practice. Audit-Championship provides thought leadership and innovative methods to support its customers across all industries in digital transformation. We support audit departments globally as well as national Internal Audit associations with yearly 1.800+ training days and transformation services along an internal audit knowledge value chain.
Inhouse Training on demand
Conditions and Price
Get in touch with us, we look forward to developing a great training event and didactical concept for you and your internal audit team.
Didactics | Methodology
We train you and your team on-site, or we can train you online worldwide in the form of a Virtual Training Series: Interactive lecture, discussion, practical example, case studies, reflection.
ENJOY THE TRAINING
After entering your contact data, we are happy to support you in a timely manner and will be in touch with you within the next 48 hours.