RCSA – Audit Quick Check
– effective application of risk control self-assessment (RCSA) in the practical audit environment –
The RCSA method’s audit quick check is based on two techniques for performing audits. On the one hand, there is the technique involving risk control self-assessments (RCSAs) in the form of questionnaires or moderated workshops. And on the other, there is the method employing structured standard-audit interviews. In the latter case, the structure of the standard-audit interview should be oriented in line with that of the risk assessment. This enables a direct incorporation of results into the audit landscape’s risk evaluation that is currently being conducted. The basic prerequisite for the application of both techniques consists of the auditor’s well-trained proficiency with regard to methodology. Each of the techniques is well suited for risk-oriented coverage of audit objects or for subsections of an audit object with low risk.
Course participants become acquainted with the necessary methodology and organizational integration of RCSA as well as individual elements of the RCSA procedure. Components of this particular training and consultancy module encompass operational goals, measurement of performance, identification and evaluation of risk as well as control models and their employment. In addition, participants can apply the subject matter learned in preparation for CCSA® (Certification in Control Self-Assessment®) accreditation.
- RCSA methods and options for their use
- Goals and prerequisites for employment of RCSA
- The RCSA implementation process
- Structure of questionnaire and workshop techniques
- Planning and preparation of an RCSA workshop
- Structuring and practical application of RCSA methodology
- Resource-saving implementation of risk-oriented audit quick checks for low-risk areas or for preliminary checks regarding foreign or subsidiary audits
- Evaluation and utilization of RCSA results
- Embedding the RCSA into a risk-oriented method portfolio overall
- Detailed implementation options for the client’s practical audit environment
- Support for integration and implementation of a company-tailored solution
Audit-Championship is a university spin-off. We focus on networking between science and practice. Audit-Championship provides thought leadership and innovative methods to support its customers across all industries in digital transformation. We support audit departments globally as well as national Internal Audit associations with yearly 1.800+ training days and transformation services along an internal audit knowledge value chain.
Get in touch with us, we look forward to developing a great training event and didactical concept for you and your internal audit team.
We train you and your team on-site, or we can train you online worldwide in the form of a Virtual Training Series: Interactive lecture, discussion, practical example, case studies, reflection.
After entering your contact data, we are happy to support you in a timely manner and will be in touch with you within the next 48 hours.