Capability & Training Analysis
– audit-oriented methodic triad: examine, support and initialize –
The focused expansion of staff capabilities is a necessary prerequisite for successful development of the internal audit function. This consultancy module supports course participants in the establishment and implementation of a capabilities atlas that is developed to match their specific audit-function requirements. Together with course participants, ARC instructors formulate the capabilities atlas in accordance with examinations that are to be conducted within the framework of the participant’s risk-oriented audit landscape. This also includes the participant’s strategic development plans for the audit department as well as for the existing and endeavored audit-services portfolios – in addition to the company-specific business model.
In particular, ARC’s instructors incorporate the entire company’s growth perspectives at the same time so that the training-requirement and vocational-improvement analysis also reflects the future requirements of the course participant’s audit operations.
- Starting point: capabilities vs. abilities
- Analysis of the risk-oriented audit landscape as a capability-relevant target status
- Portfolio analysis of current and targeted audit services
- Development of a capabilities atlas and a subsequent vocational-improvement analysis
- Case studies as benchmarking derived from peer-review audits
- Formulation of a capabilities model for the audit team
- Operationalization of capabilities on various levels of competence
- Establishment of capability profiles according to respective assignment groups within the audit function
- Facultative option of conducting a workshop regarding a capabilities-focused status-quo analysis
- Gap analysis for mastering short-term audit requirements
- Synchronization of the audit function’s strategic development perspectives with those of the company
- Development of medium-term- and long-term-focused instruction-needs planning
- Integration of instruction-needs planning into anticipatory audit-staff development
Audit-Championship is a university spin-off. We focus on networking between science and practice. Audit-Championship provides thought leadership and innovative methods to support its customers across all industries in digital transformation. We support audit departments globally as well as national Internal Audit associations with yearly 1.800+ training days and transformation services along an internal audit knowledge value chain.
Get in touch with us, we look forward to developing a great training event and didactical concept for you and your internal audit team.
We train you and your team on-site, or we can train you online worldwide in the form of a Virtual Training Series: Interactive lecture, discussion, practical example, case studies, reflection.
After entering your contact data, we are happy to support you in a timely manner and will be in touch with you within the next 48 hours.