Resources often are limited. However, they are indispensable for the successful development of one’s audit operations and services. ARC supports its clients in mastering these challenges.
The auditor’s assignment is strongly impacted by recurrent evolutionary as well as revolutionary systemic changes that have occurred often in the recent past – both in the world of business in general and with regard to business models. Accordingly, such events necessitate short-term adjustments of audit procedures and timely items of information in order to adapt audit activities as well as the risk-oriented audit landscape.
With regard to executive-management addressees, continuous audit success can be secured with the assistance of appropriate audit-relevant back-office processes and a timely information system for filtering essential and relevant items of information. These aspects of communication apply to the further advancement of the audit landscape as well as that of the audit methodology which is employed.
Within the framework of this particular continuous-consultancy module, ARC supports its clients on the one hand with regard to the customer’s inquiry during analysis and – if necessary – in the restructuring of the client’s audit-relevant back-office and associated methodic processes. On the other hand, ARC provides its clients with an audit-specific portfolio of services which encompasses, among other things:
- research originating from the company’s global information databases regarding late-breaking and current audit topics,
- continuous filtering and processing of information relevant to the client’s internal audit operations as well as the respective branch of business,
- workshops with respect to formulation of audit schedules,
- continuous courses of instruction regarding audit methodology,
- formulation and evaluation of quality-management and audit-controlling reports
- The furnishing of supportive services in the form of information and methodology sourcing allows the client to maintain the continuous status of an up-to-date internal audit operation that is able to act in an anticipatory manner.