Replicable Analytic Pre-Examinations
– effective and efficient design of the audit task –
Among the requirements with regard to economical, efficient and risk-oriented auditing, the topic of risk-oriented data analysis already during preparation of the actual auditing assignment plays a pivotal role. Nowadays, a favorable basis for this is provided by the increasing presentation of a company’s entire core processes in digital form. Participants in this particular training and consultancy module acquire all the necessary skills in order to procure the relevant knowledge necessary for detailed performance of audit tasks. In this instance, the path leads from acquisition of data to its integration into the audit process as well as its analysis. ARC provides support in conducting individual audit examinations as well – enabling its clients to concentrate fully on performance of the essential audit assignment.
At the same time, the ARC team’s priority, together with its clients, is to formulate analytic examination steps that can be implemented repeatedly in various audit environments and thus achieve a high degree of utilization. Especially with regard to decentralized location audits of subsidiaries, branches or foreign holdings, the client is able to attain a high degree of comparability within the company for presentation to executive management as the audit report’s addressee. Likewise, focused data analyses enable the client to save operative audit time within the preparation phase as well as during actual performance of the audit. This method enables the audit team to target specific topic areas and individual incidents instead of searching repeatedly for a proverbial needle in the haystack.
- Efficient procurement of data
- Methods of incorporating data
- Formulation of standard examination scenarios along the process chains of the respective audit object
- Definition of required data analyses – implementation options for the client’s practical audit environment
- IDEA / ACL / QPR workshop dependent on the quantity and complexity of analyses as well as the audit objects
- Identification of relevant data sources
- Definition of the business logic to be implemented
- Basic functions (among others, field statistics, calculation of domains, consolidation and incorporation of data)
- Expanded functional features (among others, aggregation, stratification, age-structure analysis, gap analysis, analysis of duplicates, pivot-table analysis, time-series comparison, correlation analysis)
- Methods of results preparation and presentation
- Integration of analyses within a macro container
- Support regarding integration and implementation of a company-tailored solution
Audit-Championship is a university spin-off. We focus on networking between science and practice. Audit-Championship provides thought leadership and innovative methods to support its customers across all industries in digital transformation. We support audit departments globally as well as national Internal Audit associations with yearly 1.800+ training days and transformation services along an internal audit knowledge value chain.
Get in touch with us, we look forward to developing a great training event and didactical concept for you and your internal audit team.
We train you and your team on-site, or we can train you online worldwide in the form of a Virtual Training Series: Interactive lecture, discussion, practical example, case studies, reflection.
After entering your contact data, we are happy to support you in a timely manner and will be in touch with you within the next 48 hours.