Global Communication Competence
Your role as an international internal auditor is a demanding one, and excellent communication skills are critical to your success. Global communication competence requires understanding how language, culture and communication skills impact audit results.
Learn proven techniques and strategies to build relationships, get cooperation and agreement, and communicate authentically and persuasively. Communicate more effectively within the team and with stakeholders. Increase your personal success and the results of each audit.
- Build deeper relationships that support you as you add value to your audit clients, team members and organization;
- Understand the impact of language, behaviour and culture on communication so you are prepared to prevent and overcome communication challenges as they arise;
- Persuade your business partners to take action by asking the right questions, listening and responding appropriately;
- Apply current influencing and marketing techniques and strategies that will enable your messages to resonate with your business partners;
- Communicate more effectively so you can deal with difficult personalities, challenging situations and cultural mishaps.
- Communicating in an audit environment
- Presentation and discussion of relevant communication theories
- The role of audit within the organisation and impact on communication
- Influencing stakeholders
- Getting clarity on stakeholders and their needs
- Paint points, criticisms and challenges to achieving desired audit results
- An effective report writing process
- Impact of language and culture on audit report writing
- Persuading in writing for auditors
- Building efficiency into the current audit report writing process
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement in report writing
- Managing challenging situations
- Preparing and delivering a presentation to senior management/the Board
- Strategies to reduce discussion and increase agreement on findings and recommendations during meetings
- Resolving disagreements and dealing with objections
Audit-Championship is a university spin-off. We focus on networking between science and practice. Audit-Championship provides thought leadership and innovative methods to support its customers across all industries in digital transformation. We support audit departments globally as well as national Internal Audit associations with yearly 1.800+ training days and transformation services along an internal audit knowledge value chain.
Get in touch with us, we look forward to developing a great training event and didactical concept for you and your internal audit team.
We train you and your team on-site, or we can train you online worldwide in the form of a Virtual Training Series: Interactive lecture, discussion, practical example, case studies, reflection.
After entering your contact data, we are happy to support you in a timely manner and will be in touch with you within the next 48 hours.