Your role as an international internal auditor is a demanding one, and excellent communication skills are critical to your success. Global communication competence requires understanding how language, culture and communication skills impact audit results.
Learn proven techniques and strategies to build relationships, get cooperation and agreement, and communicate authentically and persuasively. Communicate more effectively within the team and with stakeholders. Increase your personal success and the results of each audit.
- Build deeper relationships that support you as you add value to your audit clients, team members and organization;
- Understand the impact of language, behaviour and culture on communication so you are prepared to prevent and overcome communication challenges as they arise;
- Persuade your business partners to take action by asking the right questions, listening and responding appropriately;
- Apply current influencing and marketing techniques and strategies that will enable your messages to resonate with your business partners;
- Communicate more effectively so you can deal with difficult personalities, challenging situations and cultural mishaps.